The contents of my purse:
Left to right:
1) my black cosmetics bag (contents & picture below)
2) my wallet (I use a men's wallet...much much much lighter and more convenient than any women's wallet...yes I bank at Kuwait Finance House *sigh*)
3) book "Made to Stick"
4) Car and house keys (keychain was once a cute dreamcatcher)
4) Tiny notebook and pen
The small black cosmetics bag that rocks my world holds:
- l'occitane hand cream
- sample size YSL Cinema perfume (during the summer it's usually a vial of white musk, the scent of clean)
- small size purell hand sanitizer (gets refilled because I can never find this size anymore)
- mac lipgloss
- bodyshop's lip and cheek stain
- tide to go stick
- Extra mint drops (I don't do gum. HATE IT! Most people look like camels when they chew gum)
- a pack of tissue
- Al-Qurashi's scented wipes. (incredible smell)
Notice that nothing I carry is melt-able. I've learned the hard way when an melted eyeliner made a mess in my sister's purse. (sorry again :/)
My friends joke that I have a mommy bag; but seriously, if you were stranded on a deserted tropical island, you'd want me and my purse with you.
It's amazing how I can manage to write fascinating as well as extremely informative posts...Sub7anAllah! Truly a gift granted by the Lord to a special few!