03 March 2009

Nothing to see here

The following conversations have taken place more than I'd like recently;

What've you been up to?
Nothing.

How's life going?
Okay.

Is something going on?
Nope.

Are you okay?
Yeah, I'm fine.

You're awfully quiet?
I just have nothing to say.

X or Y?
I dunno.


What happened to you? You used to be one of the liveliest people I know.
Yeah, I guess it's true what they say, the camera really does steal your soul.

People have been wondering whether I'm feeling okay for awhile now, and although I've noticed myself quiet down for a few months now, I have no answer other than I'm fine. Really.

The result has been a lull in my blogging. I used to have a hard time keeping up with my thoughts. I still have thoughts, but they seem to be repetitive and not worth sharing.

Other times, I've used the "I'm in a rut" excuse, "I haven't really been busy" although both aren't always true.

The past few weeks have been incredibly busy, new projects, new people, new books, plenty of work but my "meh"-attitude has had a strong hold on me.

I really hope it's not here to stay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah lets hope its not here to stay :)

eshda3wa said...

i hope so to.

u need something exciting to happen