11 February 2008

Insomnia 101.

Day 9 of not sleeping well. I've cut caffeine and started working out. I haven't gotten more than 3 hours of sleep per night. I'm tired. and bored.


One of my friends has long believed that Allah changed my gender at the last minute. "You're such a guy!" She says I'm the closest anyone's ever gotten to being a man without looking like one.

She believed it so much that when someone once told her that you need "guy" friends in life to gain a new perspective she said, "I've got G for the male perspective."

I should be offended. But internets have confirmed.




Your Inner Gender is Male



You are rational, matter of fact, and quite dominant.

You like to get things done, without any emotional messiness.

You truly don't understand most women. And you definitely feel more comfortable around men.

No doubt about it. You're a guy - at least on the inside.





and just for kicks.






Your Birthdate: September XX



You have the type of personality that people either love or hate.

You're opinionated, dramatic, intense, and very outspoken.

And some people can't get enough of you - they're totally addicted.

Others, well, they wish you were a little more reserved.



Your strength: Your flair



Your weakness: If you think it, you say it



Your power color: Scarlet red



Your power symbol: Inverted triangle



Your power month: March



(I don't know why I deleted my birth day. It's 2 a.m. and I haven't slept well in 9 days give me a break. I'm not in a very sharing mood.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try to relax!! I guess you have some stress on your mind..

G said...

I wish there was! I'm sooo not stressed. Hmmm maybe I'm stressed about not being stressed. Who knows?!