--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Subject: Annual email
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 02:26:24 +0000
It's that time of year again when I feel a need to send out this mean email. This is something I end up having to do annually. It seems like people get carried away with emails and forwards, completely forgetting that some of us actually need that miniscule free storage space we're given --& no I'm not paying for extra because you can't control yourself.
Anyway, here are some guidelines to go by if you're wondering if you should send me something...(No offense anyone)
- Don't send me pictures of babies if they're not yours...and if I've seen yours in the past two days don't sent me their pictures!!! (no matter how cute you think they are)
- on't send me pictures of yachts/cars/houses I will never own or see...I really don't care...if ever the day comes when I'm shopping for these items, I'll call you...
- Don't fwd me cartoons. Exception: they're so funny they killed you! In that case you'd be dead and I'd be happy with lots of storage space in my email account.
- Don't send me petitions/ chain letters...unless you personally know the person who's going to die because I didn't forward a stupid letter to someone who's never going to read it!!
- Don't fwd any self-discovery quizzes! I'm a cat; a Lisa Simpson; born in the year of the unicorn! NOTE: if you're really finding stuff about yourself from these quizzes, FIND YOURSELF A THERAPIST!
- If it contains anything cutesy don't send it!!
- If you've seen it before...DON'T SEND IT...chances are I've seen it a couple of times too!
Basically, don't fwd anything you find amusing --unless I'm really really really missing something if i don't read it-- chances are, after missing a really important email because of your fwd, I WONT!!
I hope no offense is taken by this email--bes 7aram 3laikum tarra wallah shayabt min il fwds il bay5a.
I'm sending this email to every account in my address book; so if you got it by mistake i.e. you're not implied by the email..then my deepest heartfelt apologies!!