- MP BuRamiya, enough said. (I'm convinced he's Kuwait's Stephen Colbert.)
- "Ground Zero Mosque" brouhaha
- Small businesses who sell Kuwait Mills cupcakes with chocolate fudge drizzled over them for a million dinars.
- Sarah Palin's career.
- People who say things like "OMG, Mino ma ra7 iroo7 London this holiday?" or "Maligait badla ib a8al min KD 1,000" (They are their own parody.)
- the U.S. is really still in Iraq fighting to rid Saddam of WMD/rid Iraq of Saddam and to preserve the American way of life. (what?)
- Kuwait's Sephora staff.
- Sheikh Sabah attended Fajer Alsaeed's wedding (it was a prank, right? Someone tell me he has a wicked sense of humor and punked all of us)
- The lines at Pinkberry.
- Salwa Aljassar is a Member of Parliament. (I've never needed something to be performance art more than her tenure in parliament.) (google: لا تسيسون السياسه)
- Hassan AlBallam's new teeth (I really thought they were part of the costume for his Ramadan show).
24 October 2010
You've got to be kidding me...
Things I cannot believe are real-and not a joke: