06 February 2008

Dr. Heba's gonna be in town!!!


OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
Dr. Heba Raouf is gonna be in town soon!

I'm soooo excited!! She's going to be speaking at Hawalli Park (in the banquet hall) on Saturday. Her lecture is about "women's freedoms in Islam between reality and aspirations". It's at 9 p.m.

I'm uber-excited!

Did I mention already how enamored I am with this woman? She's such an inspiration! (This is who I want to be when I grow up.)

I can hardly contain myself!

-----------------------------

Oh. and I didn't work out today. But I did go to the Kuwait Fairgrounds and parked faaaaaaaaar away (does that count?!) I'm not gonna worry about it 'cause I've done well, very well, so far.

-----------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow she is a nice women! I heard about her before..